In this episode, we have a great conversation with sleep and postpartum doula Patricia Grenseman. Virtual postpartum doula cares for families who want a more calm and confident fourth trimester.
Before we start the conversation, Dan and I discuss creating a spark for the new year.
We also shared the principles of the book "Think and Grow Rich" from Napoleon Hill. As a couple and business owners, we plan to adopt these principles to make this the best year yet.
The 13 steps to riches, as outlined in "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, are:
1. Desire: Start with a strong desire or burning ambition to achieve a specific goal or outcome.
2. Faith: Have unwavering faith in yourself and your ability to achieve your goal.
3. Autosuggestion: Use positive self-talk and affirmations to reinforce your beliefs and goals.
4. Specialized knowledge: Acquire the knowledge and skills needed to achieve your goal.
5. Imagination: Use your imagination to visualize your goal and see yourself achieving it.
6. Organized planning: Develop a detailed plan of action to achieve your goal.
7. Decision: Make a firm decision to follow through on your plan and never give up.
8. Persistence: Keep working towards your goal, even when faced with obstacles or setbacks.
9. Power of the Master Mind: Surround yourself with like-minded people who support and encourage you.
10. The Mystery of Sex Transmutation: Use the power of your sexual energy to fuel your desire and drive.
11. The Subconscious Mind: Tap into the power of your subconscious mind to help you achieve your goals.
12. The Brain: Use your brain to analyze and plan, and to make decisions and take action.
13. The Sixth Sense: Trust your intuition and inner guidance to help you make the right decisions and achieve your goals.
In my conversation with our guest Patricia, I learned much about how she is helping couples enjoy new parenthood and how she supports them in navigating the critical few weeks after bringing a new life into the world.
Through virtual doula care, she's helped people waiting to meet their babies make plans and prepare for their upcoming birth and postpartum.
She helps new parents work out the basics of newborn care: when and how much to feed, how to bathe a baby, use a baby carrier, and learn sleep cues.
She's also helped new parents better reflect on their experiences, their expectations, and their goals so that they can take steps to look after themselves and meet those goals.
Connect with Patricia here for her Instagram.
If you want to build a spark for your business in 2023, the time is now! Sign up for the Confident You CEO Retreat here
Thank you for listening to our podcast.
Visit our website
Join our Facebook Group
We love reviews! Please leave us a review.
Contact us if you want to Launch, restart, grow your podcast.